- Is there an inventory list on how the Jack MA Donations were received and which hospitals and medical facilities received the donations?
• 500,000 swabs and test kits
• 300 Ventilators
• 4.6 million masks
• 200,000 sets of protective clothing
• 200,000 face shields
• 2,000 temperature guns
• 100 body temperature scanners
• 500,000 pair of gloves
- With all the testing kits and reagents received why have we just done 17,992 tests as of 28/04/2020 yet we recieved 500,000 test kits from Jack Ma? (Meanwhile KEMRI staff are yet to recieve Personal Protective Clothing – PPEs)
- Can KEMSA publish their accounts on how they have appropriated Kshs. 5b allocated to them in the last two months?
- What procedure is being used to procure medical supplies at KEMSA?
- Which newspaper were the KEMSA medical supplies tenders advertised?
- Which politicians, powerful family members and friends have been given tenders by KEMSA, NIS, MoH and Interior Ministry?
- How many patients are admitted in hospitals or quarantined in govt facilities and how much has been spent per each isolated and quarantined patient?
- What is the breakdown medicine and medical equipment used to treat a Covid19 patient. (list for both mild and severe cases)
NB: some patients are just being given fruits and paracetamol
- How much money has been budgeted for COVID fight at the following hospitals:
a) KU Teaching and Refferal Hospital
c) Mbagathi Hospital
d) Moi Teaching and Referral hospital.
- Why the preferential treatment for Kenyatta University teaching and Referral Hospital? (So far allocated Kshs 1.5b)